1. Tell me a little about yourself? I just finished my 4th year as Head Coach at East. I have been coaching for 19 years overall at all various levels. I have degrees from the Winona State University and the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
2. Why do you coach? I love being around the kids everyday. Interacting with student-athletes and developing relationships with them is why I do it. I enjoy helping kids achieve goals that they think they couldn’t and learning daily from them.
3. What are your hobbies? Sports, watching sports, playing sports with my kids.
4. Tell us about your family? I am married to my wife Richelle and we have 3 children Nathalie (9), Jon-Marc (6), and Maisie (4).
5. What do you like best about West Bend East? I enjoy coaching and interacting with student athletes on a daily basis.
6. A funny story about you? I once sat 2nd row at an N’SYNC concert.
7. What you are doing during these trying times to stay entertained and continue some normalcy? Helping my kids with school work and going outside and playing with them.
8. Some advice to students during these times. Control what you can control. Try to get better at something you were not good at during the season. If a coach has not reached out to you yet, reach out to them and ask them what you can do to get better.