We have again been warned that there is an extreme bus driver shortage.
WE NEED OUR PARENTS AND COMMUNITIES HELP! PLEASE CONSIDER GETTING YOUR BUS LICENSE!
Below are the benefits if you do.
1. Never have to worry about a game being canceled due to a lack of transportation.
2. You get paid for the entire time! Example: Volleyball team leaves at 2:00 and gets back at 10:00. You would get 8 hours of pay even though you may have only driven 15 minutes each way.
3. There is a sign-on bonus of $500.
4. You have no personal liability. If you get in an accident it doesn’t affect your insurance. The bus company assumes all liability.
5. If you need extra money you can drive for other teams and get paid.
We currently have no drivers for trips beginning on September 15. Please email Julie Hynst at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your help!