Family ID Registration Instructions
Parents of Athletes:
All athletes who wish to participate in school sports, must register for participation in athletics through FAMILY ID located at www.FamilyID.com. We have partnered with Family ID in an effort to move paperless. Family ID will allow families to register their information online. The initial registration will take about 30 minutes.
You must create an account. This is how you will register for sports and camps.
Please follow the steps below.
- Create an account on Family ID
- Scan the physical and have ready to upload to the program (if your physical is on file in the athletic office – I will upload it for you)
- Have a copy of your updated insurance card
- Have your son/daughters primary physician contact information
- Have 2 emergency contacts
What to do next:
- Please log on to www.FamilyID.com
- Click “Find a Program”
- Enter West Bend East or West in the top box and click “Find”
- Click on the Winter Athletic Registration
- Read the overview and click “Register Now”. When registering make sure to list an accurate and reliable email address, one that can receive important updates and alerts, one that you check often.
- Either Create an account, or if you have registered previously simply “Log in”
- Choose a sport from the list of Winter Sports and proceed to enter information on the form
- Follow the information and instructions carefully. If you have any questions, Please use the Support line or Support email provided at the bottom of the page, if you are still stuck after seeking help from FAMILY ID support, please call Barb Breuer at 262-335-5590
- We will be able to view completed forms as well as incomplete forms.
- We will notify you if a form is incomplete, your son or daughter will not be able to participate in practice or games until all required parts of the form are completed (Required parts of the form will be marked with an asterisk).
- If I have your child’s physical in my office, email me after your account is created and then I will upload the physical.